Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I have read and understood Author Guidelines (** available at: http://ojs.samed.ba/index.php/samed/about/submissions)
- Abstract has no more than 300 words.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text is single-spaced; is written in Times New Roman font in 12-pt size; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); does not contain any tables or images.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.